APABA-DC is proud to host a Sports Law virtual panel with prominent lawyers in professional sports, on Wednesday, September 23, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 pm EDT. RSVP here for the event.
- Alan Chang, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of the NY Yankees;
- Scott Wilkinson, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer of the Atlanta Hawks;
- Megha Parekh, Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer of the Jacksonville Jaguars;
- Kate Rodin, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer of the Anaheim Ducks; and
- Noah Croom, former Assistant GM of the Minnesota Timberwolves and Vancouver Grizzlies
The panel will be co-moderated by Michael Wu, Chief Legal Officer of Madewell, and Peter Hyun, President-Elect at APABA-DC (Wiley).
NAPALSA, APABA-VA, AABANY, and GAPABA are also cosponsors for this event.